EDUR pumps offer a variety of different pumps for different applications in the industrial world. EDUR's reliability in construction and durability has been proven but not limited to the following fields:
- Water Supply and filtration
- Energy generation facilities
- Process technology
- Waste water treatment facilities
- Cooling applications
- DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation)
EDUR engineers work very closely with Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc's to ensure that you will have the best pump available for your application.
A sampling of the customisation capabilities of EDUR centrifugal pumps are shown below with the popular LBUX model. Other EDUR models are equally flexible in their construction and capabilities to get you the desired performance you need depending upon your application.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact a sales engineer today at 847-439-9200.
Custom Pumps for a variety of applications
The unique design of EDUR specialty centrifuge pumps ensure a long life span of service to your corporation. EDUR is unique in its construction due to:
- Open impellers without axial thrust
- Diffuser blades optimise the pump hydraulics and neutralize radial shaft forces
- Low velocities of flow and optimised flow paths ensure high efficiency at reasonable costs
- Compact design and multiple options for every necessity
- Variable sealing's and materials allow the use under the most extreme conditions
- Remote sensory analysis allows pump monitoring worldwide regardless of location
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.