Shanley Pump and Equipment carries a full line of factory-process centrifugal pumps for use in many different pumping applications throughout the manufacturing process.
We supply pumps for difficult pumping applications that can easily be used in different pumping applications with minor modification.
We have Factory Process Centrifugal Pumps for:
- Slurry Pumping Applications
- Oil Pumping Applications
- Thermal Transfer Pumping Applications
- Boiler Feed Applications
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) Applications
- Lubrication Fluids Pumping Applications
- Hydraulic Fluids Pumping Applications
- Hot and Cold Freshwater Pumping Applications
- Irrigation Pumping Applications
- Paint and lacquer Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Pumping Applications
- Wastewater Treatment Pumping Applications
- High Viscosity Fluids Pumping Applications
- Fuel Oil Transfer Pumping
- Boiler Feed Pumping
- Industrial Re circulation Systems Pumping
Not all pumping applications are alike. What works well with one system will not work with another. When the time comes for you to choose the right Factory Process Pump please contact on of our sales Engineers for more support. They can help you make the right decision in your pump selection.
*Cookies must be enabbled to submit this form
Factory Process Pump Suppliers
Look for the ICONS with "Plant Engineering" and "Factory Process" to get a good idea on some of our factory process pumps.
Shanley Pump and Equipment Stocks many Pumps and Pump parts from a variety of manufacturers for your Factory Process Pump.
- EDUR General Purpose Centrifugal Process and DAF Process Pump
- SEIM High Pressure Screw pumps for Viscous Fluids
- OSNA High Pressure Centrifugal Boiler Feed Pumps
- HILGE Superior Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps
- SPECK High Quality Centrifugal Thermal Fluid Pumps
- Liberty Process Equipment Progressive Cavity Pumps
- ION Aftermarket Allweiler Pump Parts
Your facility deserves the best pump money can buy for the application. Shanley Pump and Equipment for over 30 years has specialized in factory process pumps for difficult pumping applications.
*Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. is not affiliated with nor a representative of Allweiler® or the Colfax® Corporation nor any of their affiliates. Any references made are for informational purposes only.
Pump Series Overview
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.