SEIM PWO Screw Pumps
The SEIM PWO Series 3-Screw Pump is designed to work with fluids with viscosities as low as 1 cst (31 ssu) - 400 cst (1,800 ssu) in high pressure pumping applications. It’s self-priming capability and low noise level allows continuous duty at 100 bar (1450 PSI).
The PWO's series inlet port is available in axial configurations and the PWO Series operates at 5 to 172 GPM at pressures up to 1450 PSI at a temperature range of 32° to 140 ° F.
SEIM screws pumps are positive displacement self-priming pumps suited to handle various oils and also other fluids with minimum lubricating properties. Also used for pumping waterbased coolants for machine tool lubrication systems. The pumps design makes them intrinsically reliable and efficient in their applications.
SEIM PWO Features
- Very low noise levels
- Wide range viscosity compatibility
- High rotation rates = minimizing the size and cost of the pump
- No vibrations
- Minimum sensitivity to particle pollution
- High self-priming capacity
- Special design for systems with entrained air in the lubricant
- During operation, the PWO entraps air bubbles inside is body to suppress system noise
For over 45 years SEIM has been supporting the pumping industry with their innovation and expertise in the pumping and handling of oils and viscous chemicals. Contact a Shanley Pump and Equipment representative today.
SEIM PWO Applications
- Glycol & Water Based Coolant Applications
- Oil Pumping Applications
- High Viscosity Fluid Pumping
- Plant Engineering Pumping
- Recirculation Systems Pumping
- Lubrication Systems Pumping
- High Pressure Pumping
SEIM PWO Screw Pump Performance
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® all referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.