SEIM Screw Flowmeters
SEIM represents some of the most affordable flow measurement technology currently available in Europe today and is now available in the North America from Shanley Pump and Equipment.
The MPV flow meter is a three-screw design that is an ideal solution for heavy industrial metering applications for high-viscosity liquids and comes in flow ranges from 0.75 to 155 GPM with >0.2% accuracy and with the ability to extend its range up to 230 GPM at >0.5% accuracy with viscosities up to 23,500 SSU at pressures up to 5,800 PSI and nominal operational temperatures from to 23°F to 230°F.
The MPV series of Flow Meters by SEIM offer tremendous advantages for typical applications in services for marine fuel measurement, Oil and Lubricant Flow Measurement and Hydraulic Fluids Flow Measurement.
A SEIM 3-screw flow meter will work in the most difficult environments and unlike other manufacturers meters, will work in confined spaces with no necessary pipe straightening before meter installation, thus reducing installation costs. Let the MPV Series work with your current fuel system instead of against it. The MPV Series is ideal for retrofitting applications.
SEIM flow meters bi-directional reading capability, low cost, high accuracy and durability will help you reduce your ships fuel operating costs and actually pay for itself within several voyages with your accurate readings of fuel being used. Accuracy in fuel measurement can even determine how your engines are operating!
Contact a Shanley Pump and Equipment representative today for more information regarding the MPV series of SEIM 3-Screw Positive Displacement Flow Meters for Marine applications and see for yourself the difference SEIM can make.
The characteristics of the SEIM MPV Positive Displacement Flow Meter include:
- Robust construction, with highly compatible materials and seals
- Wide range of flow rates
- High static pressure capabilities
- High precision under all operating conditions
- Low pressure drop, even with high viscosities
- Insensibility to variations in pressure and temperature
- Operative even at the highest viscosities
- Robust, simple electronics
- Two-directional flow measurement
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- It does not require a straight pipe segment or other particular configuration either upstream or downstream
- Very low noise, even at the highest rotation speeds
- Excellent linearity in all ranges of rates of flow
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® all referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.